Saturday, August 22, 2015

EOC Week 6: Me x 3

When I say my camera is part of my personality, I mean it. I take my camera everywhere, just in case I see something that I like, whether it is artistic or just shooting street photography. It is a huge part of who I am, and I feel naked without it. When I am out of town, I probably take at least three hundred photos a day; different views of the same object, or of random objects that are practically pointless, but I shoot them anyways. Ever since I took up photography, it turned from being a passion, to being an obsession.

This may be an odd thing to say is part of my personality, but my tattoos are a big part of me as well. I have 3, and planning on getting more. The one on my shoulder Harry Potter related; the Deathly Hallows, meaning I will die for power, die for love, but I’ll greet Death as an old friend, as well. I have a skull and crossbones on my ankle and around it read, “Dead Men Tell No Tales.” That is my love for pirates, as well as my favorite quote from Pirates of the Caribbean. My final one is on my bicep that says, “Not Invisible,” from a song by Hunter Hayes. It is the most meaningful one I have, because it reminds me to never feel invisible again. I have more coming, but those are it for now.


My third object that describes me is my corkboard with the USA map painted on it. I want to travel a lot after I’ve graduated, and it shows the places I’ve been to already. More pins are going in slowly, but I’m really excited to see every state on that map having at least one pin in it, for sure. I am actually planning a road trip next summer to visit all the western states, it’ll last 9 days, and I am so excited how that’ll turn out; the new places and views, and a new experience. It’s all very exciting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment